We are taking measures to protect the health and safety of our patients, doctors and staff during this unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic. As a valued member of our patient community, we appreciate the trust you place in us and want to share with you how we are addressing the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Our staff will self-screen for COVID symptoms before each workday. Any team member who is displaying any respiratory issues, COVID-19 symptoms or fever will not report work.
- Telephone screenings will be conducted at the appointment scheduling and appointment reminder level to confirm that anyone entering our office is not currently experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Masks are optional for patients, visitors, and staff.
- We are asking that patients only enter the office. In necessary cases, one caregiver can accompany the patient.
- Common areas are regularly monitored and wiped down throughout the day. Any room where a patient is seen, including examination and testing rooms, will be cleaned between each patient.
- In the event that we reach our waiting room capacity, we may ask that you remain in your vehicle and our staff will notify you when you can enter the lobby.
- We have removed magazines and books from our waiting areas to minimize items that are shared among patients.
- If you have, or recently had, a fever, cough, upper respiratory illness, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or loss of taste or smell, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE OFFICE.
- All caregivers and patients are expected to self screen as outlined below.
Before entering any Morganton Eye Physicians Location, Please Answer the Following Questions:
- Do you have any current symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test?
If you answer YES to any of the question above, DO NOT enter the building. Contact us to reschedule your appointment or to obtain additional assistance.
We hope that you find this information helpful and reassuring. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions about this information or your upcoming appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your continued trust and loyalty. We greatly appreciate you and your safety.